2011/06/15

Of Media in General

Minna-san, ohayo gozaimasu*!

Yeah, another update, I know... but I do have a review I'm hoping to have finished soon ^_^ So sit tight; you'll likely be seeing it within the next few weeks. That said, it's unfortunately not an anime review (though that may be the third one I get up?), but it's still what I'd call a great series nonetheless (there is an anime for it, though it's unlicensed in America as of now... I'd buy it if it came out here, though).

Also, my radio internship is up and running. It seems that it'll be keeping me rather busy for the next several weeks, but it's fun, particularly when I have to set up and monitor broadcast shows. The station is called Radio Maria; you can find it online at www.radiomaria.us (for America), so if you can, please check it out sometime ^_^ We'd all appreciate it.

With that,
Minna-san, sayounara! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment