2011/05/20

Hooray for... Overachieving?

Tonight, I was inspired to create a list of all the anime and manga that I wanted to review. So that's what I did... and wow; so far, there are 33 tentative (and published) reviews on it o_o Some of them I'm not going to complete for quite some time, but hopefully, I'll get around to it eventually. This is a hobby, after all... just like crocheting...

Anyways, some of the items are naturally going to take a while. Like One Piece. But not just because it's a long, as of yet unfinished series. It's mostly because there's not only so much of it out there, but also because there's so much that hasn't been brought to America yet. I'd like to just stick with what's been made commercially available here (even if it's out of print). Anyways, when FUNimation releases more of the anime, I'll be able to review it. Right now, the most I could do is the manga, up to volume 56. And there's no way I'm going to cram everything into one review. That's why for the manga, I'm splitting the reviews up by story arc/saga. As for the anime, I'll be going by the number of episodes in the big box sets (the first one, with episodes 1-26, is set to come out in late July).

Thankfully, the end of the quarter is around the corner. All I have to do is just motivate myself to write a long paper, and the rest of the work shouldn't be too bad.

Well, with that said, have a good weekend, and as always,
Minna-san, sayounara!

No comments:

Post a Comment