2011/02/28

Not Alone...?

Minna-san, konnichiwa! (Everyone, hello!)

I know this may be kind of a "duh" statement, but I've just now realized I'm not the only one with the "CelestialSushi" moniker on the internet. A year or so ago? Yeah, maybe... but now? Certainly not. It's amazing what you'll find on Google... especially considering that I don't talk the way the other CelestialSushi does o_o Nor do I have any art accounts with the exception of Flickr.

Currently, I'm working on one review: "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!" or "Home Tutor Hitman Reborn!" or just "Reborn!" depending on your title preference. I haven't seen a content review on this show yet (I'll be reviewing the anime rather than the manga), so I figured I'll do the first. Also, as I've seen the whole anime (ignoring the recaps during the 203 episodes), I figure it'd be good to go through it once more (it's available free and legal on Crunchyroll), just to make sure I don't miss any notable content to add to the review. Actually, it was my brother's idea to watch it again, so kudos to CaptainHypersock ^_^ With that said, it's gonna be a while before that review is up, so please be patient. I'll try to work on another review in the meantime (most likely a manga), so hopefully that can be the first review.

Also, I find it a little annoying that the "Total Pageviews" counter on the bottom is registering every time I switch pages while I'm editing... this blog isn't that popular! >_< Oh well.

Sayounara!

No comments:

Post a Comment