2011/02/21

Irasshaimase!

To all those who have found this blog, irasshaimase! (This is the way they welcome customers to shops in Japan.)

As a fan of Japanese culture, I can say that this will be a fun endeavor for me; I enjoy watching anime and reading manga, and when I find something I really like, I feel like I want to share it with someone.

That said, updates will be sporadic, depending on if and when I watch/read something new. Naturally, manga will have one post per volume if it's a newer series still being released (or if I haven't gotten around to collecting/reading all the volumes XD), but older completed series will have one post for its entirety. I think the same could go for anime as well; older anime fully released will be on a per-series basis (e.g. sequel or spin-off series will have separate reviews), and newer anime (like simulcasts) will be reviewed on a per-episode basis.

That said, I hope to release my first review soon, and I hope you will enjoy reading it. Reviews will have my opinions about whatever I watched/read, a section for possibly objectionable content, and a bit on whether or not I would recommend it.

Minna-san, sayounara! (Everyone, good-bye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment