2011/04/22

Good Friday Update

Minna-san, konnichiwa!

I apologize for the lack of reviews; I've got a handful of them started, but school has been really demanding lately. HOWEVER, I plan to take Easter Sunday off, so hopefully you'll find a review as an Easter gift here ^_^

With that said, the first review up will probably be "Oishinbo: Sake." I know it's not a really new manga, but it's really interesting (at least, I think it is). Also, I recently saw Summer Wars and bought a copy, so I'll probably do a review for that one, too.

If anything, Katekyo Hitman Reborn! is probably going to take the longest, considering that I've only really rewatched the first episode in my rewatch session, and there are 203 episodes in total ^///^ Yeah... that'll take a while.

Anyways, have a blessed (and safe) Triduum, and for all my Jewish brothers and sisters out there, have a blessed Passover. As for tomorrow, I'm planning on going to the Easter Vigil Mass, like I usually do. It's just amazing ^_^

Sayounara!

No comments:

Post a Comment